Zero data shows that "#migraine IS CAUSED by excited neurons in the brain". Data shows that migraine CAN originate OUTSIDE the brain.
- Jane Healy, Endangered Minds
- Glenn Doman, How to Multiply Your Baby’s Intelligence, Gentle Revolution Press
- Colin Rose and Malcolm J. Nicholl, Accelerated Learning for the 21st Century, The Six-Step Plan to Unlock Your MASTER-Mind, 1997, Dell Publishing.
- Win Wenger, PhD, and Richard Poe, The Einstein Factor, A Proven New Method for Increasing Your Intelligence, 1996, Prima Publishing.
- David Gamon, PhD, and Allen D. Bragdon, Building Mental Muscle, Conditioning Exercises for the Six Intelligence Zones, 1998, Barnes & Noble Publishing
- David J. Bodycombe, Mind Benders: Adventures in Lateral Thinking, 1998, Barnes & Noble Publishing.
- Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children from Nature-Deficit Disorder, 2006, Algonquin Books of Chapel Hill
- Professor Robert Greenberg of The San Francisco Conservatory of Music, How to Listen to and Understand Great Music, The Great Courses: Teaching That Engages the Mind, The Teaching Company, 1998
- www.sharpbrains.com a portal based in San Francisco with reviews of products, services, articles. Includes interviews with prominent people in the field of neuroscience, education, brain fitness.